-->

BAKED PARMESAN CHICKEN #EASYRECIPES #CHICKEN

This was anything but difficult to combine the majority of the fixings and it turned out impeccably! Huge amounts of delightful flavor in this chicken and the parmasan cheddar makes it stunning! I previously welcomed my family over for supper to make sure they could have this staggering knowledge! Adored it.

Audit: Honestly considering how flavorful this chicken was makes me need more! I generally get apprehensive preparing chicken and need them to be cooked all through. I constantly cut my chicken down the middle to make tenders. Since I have a group of 4 I cooked this in a 9×9 and utilized 3 chicken bosoms cut down the middle. I likewise put a slight layer of the sauce on the base with the goal that the chicken would be flawlessly damp!
Ingredients:
  • 6 chicken breasts
  • 1 cup light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I used ½ of each and it was delish!)
  • ½ cup parmesan cheese, and reserve more for top
  • 1½ tsp seasoning salt
  • ½ tsp pepper
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
  2. Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking.
  3. Sprinkle the top with fresh parmesan on the top of the chicken.
  4. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
For more detail :http://bit.ly/2JJ4S9G

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel