-->

BAKED SOUTHWEST EGG ROLLS #HEALTHYFOOD #EGG

I am not generally the greatest egg move fan. That is to say, I will eat them in the event that they are before me, however I won't explicitly arrange them – UNLESS I'm at Chili's. In case I'm at Chili's I as a rule request their Southwest Egg Rolls as my supper (I'm not by any means kidding – you can ask my husband!hahaha). They are stunning singed, much the same as they serve them at the café, however I attempt to abstain from fricasseeing my sustenances at home (presumably on the grounds that I loathe having my entire house smell like what we had for supper). I went over this formula for Baked Southwest Egg Rolls – and they were straight adequate. In addition, you cut down on calories by removing the fricasseeing! They ideal for a tidbit, or for your fundamental dish!
INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 2 Tablespoons minced green onion
  • 2 Tablespoons minced red bell pepper
  • 1/3 cup frozen corn
  • 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 2 Tablespoons frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • 2 Tablespoons diced jalapeno peppers (you can take the seeds out for less spice!)
  • 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • pinch of cayenne pepper
  • 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
  • egg roll wrappers

INSTRUCTIONS:

  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  • In a large skillet, saute green onion and bell pepper in olive oil, just until soft (this will take 3-5 minutes).
  • Add the corn, black beans, spinach and peppers and cook until heated through.
  • Add the chicken, cumin, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper.
  • Stir until well blended and tender.
  • Remove from heat and stir in the cheese.
  • Fill egg rolls.
  • Start with a corner facing you, and add about 1/4 cup of filling to the center of the wrapper.
  • Fold the corner facing you over the filling, tuck in the sides, and finish rolling.
  • Place the rolls on a greased baking sheet.
  • When finished, spray the rolls with cooking spray.
  • Bake for about 20 minutes until they are golden brown, flipping them halfway through.
  • We served them with different dipping sauces - chipotle sauce, salsa, ranch, and sour cream.

For more detail :http://bit.ly/32XxAwb

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel