-->

#BEST #RECIPES #HALLOWEEN #THEMED #SHOOTERS




BEST RECIPES HALLOWEEN THEMED SHOOTERS
#BEST #RECIPES #HALLOWEEN #THEMED #SHOOTERS
Halloween is about a week away – Yay! I love this time of year … the fall weather, the changing color of the leaves, and the fun of Halloween. I love how *nuts* one can with with party planning for Halloween, as there are so many directions that one can go. Do you go for gory? Campy? Elegant goth? Each option has an entire world of possibilities for decor and food.

For our part, my husband and I recently decided to craft up some Halloween themed cocktail recipes. We decided to go fairly random on Halloween subthemes, while designing…. colors, flavors, and.. well, a couple that we were just aiming for “gross”.
As most of these ended up utilizing layering techniques, I’d suggest reading my earlier blog entry, “Shot Tectonics: The Science of Layered Shooters” before getting started. No worries, it’s really not that difficult.

BEST RECIPES HALLOWEEN THEMED SHOOTERS ===> RECIPES

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel