-->

#BEST #RECIPES #HEALTHY #CHICKEN #SHAWARMA #QUINOA #BOWLS



BEST RECIPES HEALTHY CHICKEN SHAWARMA QUINOA BOWLS
#BEST #RECIPES #HEALTHY #CHICKEN #SHAWARMA #QUINOA #BOWLS

We’re loving this recipe for healthy Chicken Shawarma Quinoa Bowls with a super easy hack for creating make-ahead lunches for work or school. The flavors are out of this world!!
Shawarma!!! Guys, my love affair with this Middle Eastern inspired dish is epic.
There’s a little Lebanese/Mediterranean restaurant out in town that is legit the most holey of hole in the walls. It’s connected to a run-down gas station in a questionable part of town and it’s SO GOOD I don’t even care! Their Shawarma is 110% worth the 45 min drive.

Since I don’t get out there as often as I’d like, I needed a copycat version to whip up at home. That’s what like half the recipes on my blog are at this rate, eh? Restaurant copycats for the military mama who is always freaking moving. I love it. You love it. (I hope!) Let’s keep this tradition alive, shall we?

BEST RECIPES HEALTHY CHICKEN SHAWARMA QUINOA BOWLS ===> RECIPES


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel