-->

MEXICAN CORN DIP #HEALTHYVEGAN #CORN

Mexican road corn. Have you attempted it? I was constantly wary about it myself – I mean, mayonnaise on corn? However, kid, was I wrong. I as of late attempted it at my neighborhood rancher's market and I was in paradise. I adored it so much that I contemplate 3 of these, dumping the remainder of the merchants there!

In any case, as I ate up each of them three, my face was a wreck and there were huge amounts of corn pieces stuck wherever in my teeth. It was so awful, I even idea to myself that I could never have Mexican road corn again. In any case, I just couldn't bear that idea so here we have it in an epic plunge structure. What's more, indeed, there ought to be no corn parts stalling out here.

The best part is that this takes only minutes to prepare. What's more, the garnishes here are simply out of this world – mayo, lime juice, stew powder, and cotija (or feta) cheddar. It's incredibly rich with a trace of tartness and a touch of zest. Furthermore, as I generally state – simply discard the chips and snatch a spoon here. You won't require the chips by any means.
INGREDIENTS:
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cups corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
  • 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
  • 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1 clove garlic, pressed
  • Juice of 1 lime
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add corn kernels and jalapeño, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred, about 8-10 minutes.
  2. Stir in mayonnaise, cotija, cilantro, chili powder, garlic and lime juice.
  3. Serve immediately.
For more detail :http://bit.ly/2XUfa0G

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel