-->

SPINACH ,FETA AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO EGG MUFFIN CUPS #HEALTHYVEGAN #FETA

At regular intervals Connor and I escape the house promptly toward the beginning of the day and head to Starbucks for a little mother child date together. I request the white mocha and we share a spinach and feta egg white wrap. It's my preferred breakfast sandwich on their menu and I could truly eat one consistently for breakfast and be extremely glad.

The blend of sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheddar is the thing that makes the morning meal wrap delectable so I chose to make my own egg biscuit cups at home with everything the Starbucks wrap has less the wrap. I required something that was anything but difficult to make and I needed something that I could set aside a few minutes. This formula is marvelous on the grounds that I can make twelve Spinach, Feta and Sun-Dried Tomato Egg Muffin Cups at once and have them for the week.

Make breakfast less upsetting gratitude to these flavorful egg biscuit cups. I cherish when I can prepare my suppers early in light of the fact that I'm more averse to nibble on undesirable sustenances. After my morning espresso, I can rapidly warmth up an egg biscuit cup for breakfast in under 30 seconds.
INGREDIENTS:

  • 4 eggs
  • 3/4 cup egg whites
  • 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
  • 2 cups spinach, chopped
  • 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • cooking spray

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
  2. In medium bowl, mix eggs, egg whites, spinach, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper until blended.
  3. Pour egg mixture into prepared muffin cups. Fill each cup about 3/4 of the way.
  4. Sprinkle sun-dried tomatoes and feta cheese over egg mixture.
  5. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
  6. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Slide small spatula or butter knife around edges of each egg cup to loosen sides.
  7. Lift each egg muffin cup out of muffin pan and Enjoy!

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2Gpo1MW

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel