-->

HOMEMADE LEMON "NOTHING BUNDT CAKE" #DESSERT #EASYRECIPES

About 18 months back, when I was vigorously pregnant with my third child, I got the most interesting longing for cake. To the vast majority of you, that presumably doesn't generally appear to be a bizarre longing for, yet for me it was. I'm not commonly a cake individual. In case I'm approached what I need for my birthday dessert, I'm continually going to reply with "pie, if you don't mind 

Anyway, I was conversing with a portion of my lady friends about cake for one of their up and coming weddings, and the cake shop Nothing Bundt Cakes came up. These young ladies were raving about this cake shop. I had never known about it, however for reasons unknown this discourse about cake truly made me need cake. Like truly needing it. Like needing it so perilously that I was certain that going to Nothing Bundt Cakes would set into movement a lamentable mistake that would result in at any rate another 20lbs. 

Admission: One night I really cried genuine tears on the grounds that my better half was not ready to go to the Olive Garden and get me a bit of their lemon cake. I could have proceeded to get my very own lemon cake from the Olive Garden, yet I was feeling entirely outlandish.
Ingredients:
  • 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
  • 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 tablespoons lemon zest
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 1/2 cups whole milk yogurt
  • 10 tablespoons melted butter

Frosting:
  • 4 oz room temperature cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup room temperature butter
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°.  In a stand mixer, beat your eggs for about two minutes on medium speed until they are thick and pale yellow in color.  Keeping the mixer on, add your sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
  2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together and with the mixer on low speed, add to your mixture until just combined.  Add the whole milk yogurt and melted butter last, mixing until just combined.
  3. Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.  Bake for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.  You want it to be just barely finished when you pull it from the oven, with moist crumbs sticking to the tester toothpick.  Do not over-bake this.
  4. Cool cake completely and mix your frosting ingredients together in a stand mixer until light and fluffy.  Pipe over the sides of your completely cool cake and enjoy!

For more detail :http://bit.ly/31DM8Qk

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel