-->

LOW CARB CHICKEN PHILLY CHEESESTEAK #EASYRECIPES #CHICKEN

This Keto Chicken Philly Cheesesteak is so heavenly! You won't miss the bread or bun that normally goes with a cheesesteak. This is by a wide margin one of my preferred plans that is absolutely kid-accommodating! 

Quite a while prior, Longhorn's Restaurant used to serve a Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich that my hubby and I cherished. I don't have the foggiest idea what carried it to my mind a week ago, however I figured it is anything but difficult to reproduce a Low Carb Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Skillet dinner that would astound. I purchased the slight cut chicken that I cut into little strips with my poultry shears so it would cook quicker. Now and again our days get so insane, I flicker my eyes, and it's dinnertime, so I like supper choices that are speedy and simple like this one. We cherished it so much; I made it twice a week ago. I served it with asparagus the first run through and broccoli the following. You could likewise keep it straightforward with only a nursery serving of mixed greens. 

On the off chance that the remainder of your family isn't following a Low Carb or Ketogenic Diet, this is a simple feast that works for everybody. You can basically include sub moves for the individuals who aren't eating a Low Carb way of life. Keto Chicken Philly Cheesesteak is an incredible one-skillet supper that is easy to make, and it tastes flavorful. You could likewise snatch a rotisserie chicken on the off chance that you are when there's no other option for time and use also. I have included connects to other extraordinary Low Carb Chicken Recipes underneath the formula box on the off chance that you are searching for further motivation.
Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into small strips
  • 1 green pepper sliced
  • 1 onion sliced
  • 2 garlic cloves minced
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 7 slices provolone cheese
  • 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
  • 1/4 teaspoon parsley
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp pepper

Instructions:
  1. In a hot cast iron skillet, melt one tablespoon of butter and add peppers, onion, and garlic.
  2. Saute until the onions and peppers are translucent then remove veggies from the skillet and set aside.
  3. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the cast iron skillet then add chicken, Italian seasoning, and salt/pepper.
  4. Allow to sear on each side, then cover and cook on medium-low until the chicken is cooked all the way through. I use a meat thermometer to test doneness.
  5. Once the chicken is done, add the pepper, onion, and garlic back to the skillet. Cook on low for 2 minutes.
  6. Place provolone cheese slices on top of the chicken and veggie mixture to cover, and then place the skillet in the oven on broil for 1-3 minutes until the cheese is melted thoroughly.
  7. Serve

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2MKYT7v

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel