-->

MEDITERRANEAN FLATBREAD #BREAKFAST #EASYRECIPES

It takes me around three days to be over eating out when M and I are voyaging. My body has been shouting at me for not practicing and eating not the most advantageous sustenances at unpredictable hours. We're endeavoring to escape town to head back up to Chicago for flight home tomorrow. I can hardly wait to return home and back on my ordinary timetable (it additionally doesn't hurt that in a couple of days time, we ought to discover the sex of the bean, which obviously makes me super energized.) 

Some of the time during the cooler months, I make dishes that transport me away from where I am and into a warm, radiant spot. I almost consistently have a container of kalamata olives, artichokes, and broiled red peppers in the fridge for plates of mixed greens and sandwiches. This flatbread is the ideal supper for M and I, went with a plate of mixed greens. On the off chance that I don't have a craving for making the mixture early, I'll get the pre-made entire wheat batter at Whole Foods or Trader Joe's (ideal for those 'I didn't have sufficient energy to make mixture yet regardless I need natively constructed flatbread)! 

On a different note, make certain to return on Thursday. I have a major post wanted to commence the new year right and to commence my own #eatnaturally crusade! I'll be sharing a couple of my preferred plans from the blog, connections to a couple of the web journals I look to for motivation, and a video with a serving of mixed greens formula (I'm quite amped up for this!)
Ingredients:

  • 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
  • 1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
  • 1/4 cup marinated artichokes hearts, chopped
  • 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
  • 4–5 cloves roasted garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon lime juice
  • 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
  • 1 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 to 2 ounces feta
  • 1/2 ball of pre-made pizza dough (enough for 2 people)

Directions:

  1. In a small bowl, combined tomatoes, olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers, garlic, lime juice, and parsley. Toss until well combined and set aside.
  2. Preheat oven to 450°. Roll the pizza dough out in a rectangle that is roughly 8” by 12”. Transfer to an oiled or parchment covered baking tray.
  3. Rub dough with olive oil and sprinkle olive mixture evenly over dough. Follow with feta, starting with 1 ounce and adding more as desired. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until crust is crisp. Remove, cut, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
  4. If a bit more crispness is desired after baking, turn broiler on and place baked flatbread until for 30 to 60 seconds to lightly brown the top and crisp the top part of the crust. If using parchment paper, be sure to remove from under the flatbread before doing this.

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2YJyhdr

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel