-->

PAN ROASTED GARLIC MUSHROOM AND BABY POTATOES #HEALTHYVEGAN #MUSHROOM

A rich dish of skillet simmered Garlic Mushroom and Baby Potatoes with herbs. So basic and exceptionally simple to make with exquisite outcomes that make for a delectable side or appetizer.I can hardly imagine how it has been a long time since I distribute the first post of this Garlic Mushroom and Baby Potatoes formula, demonstrating a photograph of me and Sietema collecting our absolute first pot-planted potatoes. 

In the wake of collecting my pruned potatoes from my compartment garden, we had a crate loaded with them in different sizes. This is the first occasion when I had a go at planting potatoes and in a pot as well, it was quite bit of an investigation for me and I felt flabbergasted while I was burrowing and continued discovering an ever increasing number of potatoes inside the holder. Can barely wait for next planting season to plant more potatoes! 

Sietema, who directed the reaping, and I got a few potatoes of great size yet there were additionally these adorable, little infant ones. Which are the ideal size for making this side dish that my sister, Glenda, would request that I cook every now and then when I was still in the Philippines.
INGREDIENTS:
  • 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
  • 1 head medium garlic
  • 2 cups baby potatoes
  • 2 cups champignons mushrooms - (fresh or canned)
  • 1 sprig fresh rosemary - (1/2 teaspoon if dried)
  • 1 tablespoon fresh basil - - chopped (1/2 teaspoon if dried)
  • 3 tablespoon soy sauce
  • salt and pepper
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Wash potatoes thoroughly and place them in a small pot. Add water enough to cover the top. Pour in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.  
  2. Boil baby potatoes for 10-15 minutes or just until cooked. Do not overcook potatoes, check by poking one with a toothpick. If it comes through easily then it should be done.
  3. Cut baby potatoes in halves.
  4. In a pan or skillet, melt butter over medium heat and saute garlic until tender. 
  5. Add potatoes and mushroom and cook until edges are browned.
  6. Add rosemary and basil and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and season with salt and pepper as needed.
  7. Remove from pan and transfer to a serving dish. Enjoy as a side to your favorite chicken, pork or beef or as an appetizer.
For more detail :http://bit.ly/31a4acF

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel