-->

THE BEST BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD #DESSERT #FRUIT

Delightful and loaded with blueberries, your quest for the ideal Blueberry Banana Bread is over!Banana bread is most likely my top choice "fast bread" to make. I truly love making different kinds of banana bread (attempt my pumpkin banana bread this fall, trust me). This late spring, I've had a bounty of blueberries so I chose to join two of my preferred flavors to make a heavenly bread – Blueberry Banana Bread – to be accurate. YUM! 

I've had blueberry breads previously, yet they've never had enough blueberries for me. Give me every one of the blueberries, you all! You can totally tailor it to your preferences, however I needed it loaded with blueberries! Despite everything I cherish that you can taste the banana enhance as well however! It's genuinely tasty, thus soggy! 

This is the ideal bread to make on an end of the week morning with family! Twofold the clump and offer one to a neighbor or companions. It additionally solidifies great! 

I cherish getting a charge out of a cut of this banana blueberry bread with espresso in the mornings, before the family is done and the mayhem of life starts. Ok, the "tranquil hour". Do you get up before your family? It's a propensity that I've attempted to embrace, and this bread positively makes a difference!
INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/2 cup butter, room temperature (1 stick)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 1/2 cups blueberries

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 
  2. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or using a large bowl and hand-held mixer), cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix until combined. Beat in vanilla extract. Mash ripe bananas and add to mixture, mixing until combined. 
  3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir until combined. Slowly add flour mixture to banana mixture until just combined. Don’t over-mix. 
  4. Toss blueberries in a coating of flour and stir gently into the batter. 
  5. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan (greased or lined with parchment paper). Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Ovens vary so watch carefully. 
  6. Allow to cool completely and enjoy! 

For more detail :http://bit.ly/31JUx4J

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel