-->

HAWAIIAN GARLIC SHRIMP #HEALTHYFOOD #BLACKPEPPER

Succulent prawns cooked in a garlicky rich sauce, this Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp is much the same as the shrimp trucks you'd find in Hawaii.I frequently wonder on the off chance that I could travel anyplace on the planet for one feast; where might I go? This is a hard decision for me; I'd need to concede. I'd need to state perhaps Nigeria to get some crisp road suya, or Vietnam for an enormous bowl of Pho, or Hawaii for a plate of Hawaiian garlic shrimp!

I was fortunate enough to visit Hawaii a month ago (pay special mind to my movement posts coming soon), and the one thing I've been not able overlook is this Hawaiian garlic shrimp. Shrimp trucks are prevalent in Hawaii, and I got the chance to attempt one of their most well known ones Giovanni's shrimp truck. I had heard such a significant number of beneficial things about it, and it totally did not disillusion!! Flavor bomb from the delicious shrimp to the macaroni serving of mixed greens I combined with; the wheels in my mind in a split second started going attempting to make sense of how I could make these shrimps back home!

Turns out making these garlic shrimp isn't hard in any way! I did my exploration about what they key fixings are and fortunately the fixing rundown is little. You'll require the self-evident.. shrimp, garlic, and spread. Be that as it may, you will likewise require some flour, paprika, and salt, and pepper. In the event that you need to keep this keto amicable use almond or coconut flour.
Ingredients:

  • 1 pounds of jumbo shrimp with shell on (cleaned and deveined)
  • 2½ tablespoons of all purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons paprika
  • 1½ teaspoons sea salt
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 18 large garlic cloves minced
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
  • 1 stick unsalted butter
  • Fresh chopped parsley (optional for garnish)

Instructions:

  • Place the flour, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large resealable bag.
  • Add the shrimp to the bag and coat the shrimp with the flour mixture. Make sure all the shrimp is coated evenly. Set the shrimp aside.
  • Melt the butter and one tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat in a large pan. Once the butter has melted, add the chopped garlic to the melted butter & oil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until you see the garlic has turned light brown. TAKE CARE TO NOT BURN THE GARLIC!
  • Remove the garlic sauce from the pan and set aside.
  • Add the second tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Once heated, add your shrimp to the pan.
  • Cook the shrimp over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. You may need to cook the shrimp in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
  • Once you have cooked the last batch of shrimp, add all the shrimp back to the pan and pour over the garlic sauce. Stir to combine and garnish with parsley.
  • Serve Hawaiian Style with sticky white rice and macaroni salad!

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2XWXgdL

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel