-->

HEALTHY MEAL PREP BREAKFAST #AVOCADO #BRUSSELSPROUTS

I attempt to structure it with a protein, fat, carb, and wellspring of fiber. In this supper I didn't have any carbs close by so I didn't pressure a lot about it. I eat a great deal of carbs in my eating routine so one feast without them won't make a big deal about a distinction! I had remaining brussel grows, bubbled eggs, and after that cut the tomato and avocado.

With everything taken into account this feast took around 10 minutes to put together in light of the fact that the brussels were at that point prepped!I heated up the eggs for 7 mins and that was all the cooking that it required! My future self was grateful to eat up this bowl at 7am in the airport!Hope this supper rouses you to set aside some cash at the air terminal and bring your very own yummy feast!
Ingredients:

  • 2 organic eggs
  • 1/2 avocado
  • Red pepper flakes
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Olive Oil
  • Cherry tomatoes

Instructions:
Brussel Sprouts:

  1. Preheat the oven to 400F
  2. I use frozen brussel sprouts, I cook for 10 mins to thaw them out and then season
  3. Season- I used 1 tbsp of olive oil + Primal Palate Adobo seasoning 
  4. Bake for 30 more mins

Meal Prep Breakfast:

  1. Boil a pot of water, once the water is boiling add in two eggs
  2. Set timer for 7 minutes then remove from water and transfer to an ice bath
  3. Add in tomatoes, brussel sprouts, and avocado!
  4. Top with red pepper flakes 

Notes:

  • I’ll keep these meals 2-3 days in the fridge

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2JJ2pNz

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel