-->

RED BEANS AND RICE IN THE SLOW COOKER #BREAKFAST #EASYRECIPES

You are going to LOVE this red beans and rice in the moderate cooker since it is so heavenly and easy!You can make it by tossing every one of the fixings in the moderate cooker/simmering pot in the first part of the day, and poof! Supper essentially sets itself up.

I rinsed mine, yet I didn't splash them, and this turned out flawless. I utilize this equivalent technique for my moderate cooker dark bean soup as well, and it additionally is a diamond of a recipe.You can utilize any kind of cajun hotdog, however I am utilizing Amylu's chicken andouille wiener that I found at Costco. I had never utilized this in any formula, and I got it spontaneously… as I so frequently do at Costco!
Ingredients:
  • 1 medium onion diced
  • 1 bell pepper diced
  • 3 celery stalks chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 pounds ¼ chicken andouille sausage cut into thin slices, I used Amylu brand
  • 1 pound dry red kidney beans
  • 1 tsp salt or more to taste
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp white pepper optional
  • 1 tsp hot sauce I used Texas Pete
  • 1 tsp fresh thyme or ½ tsp dried thyme
  • 2 leaves bay
  • 7 cups water
  • 10 cups cooked rice
Instructions:
  1. Rinse the kidney beans and drain.
  2. Add all the ingredients (except the rice) to the slow cooker.
  3. Set the slow cooker to low and cook for either 6 hours on high or 10 hours on low (total).
  4. Optional: When there is one hour remaining, use a potato masher to go in and mash up some of the beans, then let it cook the remaining hour.
  5. Cook the rice in a separate pot, according to package directions. I used white jasmine rice and cooked it in my rice cooker.
  6. Serve with 1 cup rice in each serving.
For more detail :http://bit.ly/2K6gQdH

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel