-->

KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH #EASYRECIPES #BREAKFAST

My most loved keto breakfast sandwich is low in carbs, high in solid fats and off the graphs in flavor! The wiener outwardly is the ideal touch to make you not miss the bread by any means! I'm a bacon/wiener/eggs/cheddar sort of young lady, and I am unashamed in regards to having breakfast nourishments for any dinner of the day. 

Once upon a time, I earned the title of Breakfast Sandwich Maker Extraordinaire, with delectable flavors consistently sandwiched between two cuts of toast, bagels, English biscuits, and so on… 

When I originally began Keto/Low Carb I required a simple solution for my morning meal sandwich fixation, so I pondered what it would resemble in the event that I sort of upset the sandwich to utilize wiener patties as bread.
Ingredients:
  • 2 sausage patties
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp cream cheese
  • 2 tbsp sharp cheddar
  • 1/4 medium avocado, sliced
  • 1/4–1/2 tsp sriracha (to taste)
  • Salt, pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. In skillet over medium heat, cook sausages per package instructions and set aside
  2. In small bowl place cream cheese and sharp cheddar. Microwave for 20-30 seconds until melted
  3. Mix cheese with sriracha, set aside
  4. Mix egg with seasoning and make small omelette
  5. Fill omelette with cheese sriracha mixture and assemble sandwich

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2YH2E5b

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel