-->

KETO CUCUMBER BITES #HEALTHYVEGAN #EASYRECIPES

Keto cucumber nibbles are incredible with their yummy rich filling! They're an incredible low carb nibble and are impeccable in case you're following a ketogenic diet! 

When I saw the formula for these I just knew needed to make them! I cherish cream cheddar and since I am following a Ketogenic dinner plan I use it frequently. It's low in carbs and has fat in it, which make it an extraordinary expansion to the arrangement. I have my cream cheddar with veggies nowadays, rather than bagels! 

These cucumber chomps are delectable and they are immaculate on the off chance that you are going some place and need to take a low carb nibble. They really turn out very beautiful on a plate. You can likewise stuff minimal cherry tomatoes with a similar blend! You can make them early and store them in the cooler. I trust you appreciate them, I make them oftentimes I adore them that much!
INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 (8oz) package cream cheese softened
  • 1 tbsp bell pepper finely chopped
  • 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
  • 1 tbsp chives finely chopped
  • 1 tsp dill weed
  • 2 cucumbers

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, pepper, chives, dill weed and onions. Mix well and set aside.
  2. Cut the cucumbers lengthwise, remove the seeds and fill each cucumber half with your mixture.
  3. Then cut again in 1" chunks.

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2YWpjFS

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel