-->

ONE POT SAUSAGE PEPPERS WITH RICE #EASYRECIPES #BREAKFAST

This supper formula just uses one pot so not exclusively is the formula simple, yet the tidy up is simple as well! Tidying up after supper is the most exceedingly awful right?! I get so energized when One Pot Sausage Peppers with Rice is on our supper menu on the grounds that in addition to the fact that it makes a scrumptious supper I don't need to slave in the kitchen to make this formula! 

We made this today with the cayenne pepper since last time I made it, I made it without cayenne. I was completely expecting my children not to eat it since it had a little flavor to it (very little). All things considered, the two of them ate up it! Furthermore, my child is the world's pickiest eater!!
Ingredients:
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 chopped small yellow onion
  • 1 chopped bell pepper (I use a mix of red and green bell peppers)
  • 12 ounce sausage link (I use smoked sausage)
  • 4 large garlic cloves - minced
  • 8 ounce can of tomato sauce
  • 3 cups white rice
  • 5 cups chicken broth
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat and add the onions, peppers, and sausage. Saute for about 7 minutes or until the onions and sausage have slightly browned. 
  2. Add in the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. 
  3. Add in the tomato sauce, chicken broth, rice, and seasonings. Bring to a full boil then reduce the heat to low. 
  4. Cover the pot and cook on low for 25 minutes. (I like to stir it half way through this to make sure it's not sticking to the pot.)

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2ZYmsxf

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel