-->

SHEET PAN FLANK STEAK WITH GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES #HEALTHYVEGAN #DINNER

Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Garlic Roasted Potatoes, beside being tasty, is flawless on the off chance that you need to keep your kitchen clean. All you should tidy up is a blade and sheet container! Continue perusing to discover how to make it. 

Sheet Pan Flank Steak with garlic broiled potatoes is one of my preferred weeknight dinners. There aren't numerous things that I like more than solid, simple dinners – however one thing that I do like more is a spotless kitchen! 

I'm not kidding when I disclose to you that there are not many things that worry me more than having a chaotic kitchen. I can't stand it. The kitchen should be a position of motivation where I concoct heavenly plans, so I need it to be spotless. 

I don't think about you, however I cherish a wide range of cooked vegetables. Potatoes are one of my family's top picks, yet corn, cauliflower, broccoli, and tomatoes are prevalent as well. My family has cherished this formula as far back as the first occasion when I made it, and we attempt to have it (or some variety) at any rate once every week.
Ingredients:
  • 2 Pounds of Flank Steak
  • 2 Pounds of Small Red Potatoes
  • 2 Cups of Broccoli
  • 1 Medium Onion sliced
  • 1 Red Pepper cut into cubes
  • 4 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
  • 1-2 Tablespoons of ground cumin
  • 1 Tablespoon of dried oregano
  • Salt and Pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to "high" in broil mode.
  2. Add cooking spray (or olive oil) to sheet pan.
  3. Separately boil the potatoes with salt for 20 minutes.
  4. In a large bowl, combine 2 cloves of garlic, the olive oil, the cumin, the oregano, and salt and pepper. Mix well and add the broccoli, the onions, the red pepper and boiled potatoes and then add to the sheet pan.
  5. Season the flank steak with pepper, salt, and the rest of the garlic, and cut into thin slices and add to the sheet pan.
  6. Put the sheet pan with all of the ingredients in the broiler for 5 - 7 minutes and then flip the meat and continue cooking on broil for 5 - 7 more minutes until cooked to your desired level of doneness.

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2MY5GKS

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel