-->

APPLE CINNAMON CREPES, OR APPLE PIE – IN A CREPE #SNACK #FRUIT

Crusty fruit-filled treat has consistently been one of my most loved sweets, and I am additionally dependent on crepes with ricotta cheddar filling and nectar cooked pears and to stuffed crepes with blueberries and ricotta cheddar . As I was conceptualizing a day or two ago about what sort of new filling I should pursue the heap of crepes I generally appear to have some place close-by (maybe, in light of the fact that I cherish making them without any preparation), I figured I just couldn't turn out badly by blending finely hacked apples with dark colored sugar and cinnamon and after that stuffing that into a crepe. Oh joy! These apple cinnamon crepes turned out so great!

These stuffed apple cinnamon crepes are truly similar to a crusty fruit-filled treat at its best: French sweet and conventional American pastry consolidated in one. They didn't keep going long in my home: truth be told, my better half never got an opportunity to eat a solitary crepe. He never realized I made them. I've had them for breakfast, evening nibble and after supper dessert. I've endured withdrawal after the crepes were altogether gone, and needed to make some more, tidying them with heaps of powdered sugar

While I utilized just darker sugar and cinnamon for the apple crepe filling, you could likewise take a stab at including a touch of lemon juice or vanilla concentrate (or both) to the bowl with cleaved apples for juices to do their work. What's more, delicately cleaning these apple cinnamon crepes with powdered sugar directly before serving makes them so beautiful!
Ingredients:

  • 3 apples , cored and peeled
  • 3 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • homemade crepes
  • gluten free crepes

Instructions:

  • Chop apples into small cubes, place cubed apple slices in a medium bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon, and toss everything together to coat chopped apples with brown sugar and cinnamon. Let the juices do their work for about 20 minutes.
  • Right before serving, heat chopped apples on medium heat in a skillet, and warm the crepes in a microwave for about 20 seconds. 
  • To serve, add chopped apples on top of the open crepe, and fold the crepe into the pocket shape. Sprinkle with powdered sugar right before serving, if desired

Recipe Notes:
Cook and prep time does not include the time to make crepes.  It is assumed that you already have pre-made crepes.

For more detail :http://bit.ly/2JUTcRl

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel