-->

LEMON GARLIC TUNA BURGERS #EASYRECIPES #BREAKFAST

These lemon garlic fish burgers will turn into your new most loved formula. I simply need to put that out there. As the title states, they're stacked with lemon, garlic, and scallions, and unimaginably simple since I utilize canned fish!I was propelled to make them two days prior, when I swore I'd never utilize my stove until the end of time. 

Everything began as I was pulling a major pot of bubbled pasta off of the stove, conveying it to the sink with pot holders to deplete. I hurled the stove glove in reverse, behind me as one may hurl salt for good karma, or a bundle of roses at a wedding, and got the chance to work giving myself some strong second-degree steam consumes over the hot colander. 

As I'm lifting the colander, depleting each and every drop of water from those tricky noodles, I smell smoke. I went to the stove, saw the pot holder face down on the electric burner, puffing endlessly in a dark, swelling fog. I dropped the pasta, quickly got the smoking holder, saw three rose-red ashes juuuuust playing with flaring, and shrieked.
Ingredients:
  • 2 6- ounce cans tuna fish drained and flaked
  • ½ cup plain panko bread crumbs
  • 2 scallions finely chopped (¼ cup)
  • ¼ cup fresh parsley finely chopped (3 tablespoons)
  • 2 garlic cloves minced
  • 1 juice of 1 lemon
  • 3 tablespoons sour cream
  • 1 large egg
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon pepper

Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the tuna, panko, scallions, parsley, garlic, lemon, sour cream, egg, salt, and pepper, and mix well with your hands. Form into 4 patties (they will be wet), place on the prepared baking sheet, and bake dry on the outside and slightly puffed, 16 to 20 minutes.
  3. Serve the burgers on toasted English muffins with lettuce and tomato.

For more detail :http://bit.ly/31xKRKu

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel